General Purpose Slurry Seal (H15)
- Shaft Diameter: 25 to 150 mm
- Pressure : Up to 15 Bars
- Temperature: -50 to 180 degree C
- Speed : Up to 25 m/s
H15 & H16 are special design for media with General Purpose Slurry Seal
nature, these seals have single coil spring construction & has a non clogging feature giving better seal life.Salient features:
- Non Clogging Spring Construction
- Easily handle media containing abrasive particles and solids.
- Axial compensation of movement 3 mm.
- Perfect for standardization purposes.
- Specially used in paper industries, petrochemicals, petroleum refinery etc
- Seal Faces: Ceramic/Sic/Carbon Vs Ceramic/RB Sic./TC
- Secondary Seals: Viton/PTFE/GFT
- Metal Components: SS-316